Evening workouts are said to have several benefits
1. Increased anaerobic capacity
2. Performance peak usually hits 11 hours after waking
3. Longer sleep-in time
4. A good night's rest
None of this is effective if you don't plan correctly.
So here are a few tips:
1. Create an energizing playlist.
2. Pack your gym bag the night before; even if you're working out at home.
3. Prep your meals for the day! Check out this link
4. Set an alarm 90 minutes before your evening workout is set to begin
5. Set the mood and make sure you will NOT BE INTERRUPTED
6. GET THAT WORKOUT IN!
Now for the homework!
Comment below with
1. The time you will plan to get your evening workout in each day!
2. The time by which you will be completed with daily tasks so you will make your scheduled workout
3. Write " I will commit to the above stated times for the remainder of these challenge"