Morning workouts are said to have several benefits
1. Increased testosterone which allows for better performance in strength training exercises
2. Increased metabolism which gives you that extra bout of energy during and after the workout
3. Clear head for the day because, lets face it, the burden of anticipating a workout after work can be a bit annoying
None of this is effective if you don't plan correctly.
So here are a few tips:
1. Create an energizing playlist.
2. Go to bed no later than 10pm the night before! Don't get in bed and look through emails on your phone or tablet. GO TO SLEEP!
3. Set multiple alarms and then
4. Wake up and drink water with a hint of lime
5. Eat a piece of fruit, boiled egg, or drink a shake
6. GET THAT WORKOUT IN!
Now for the homework!
Comment below with
1. The time you will plan to go to bed the night before
2. The time you will wake up for your workout
3. The time by which you will complete your workout
4. Write " I will commit to the above stated times for the remainder of these challenge"